Saturday, July 6, 2013

Long Time, No Update...

Obviously, I'm not good at blogging during the busy times of my life. Summarized update on life follows:

- I graduated! Yay!!! I decided to drop the MA program and completed two credentials. I am now a credentialed teacher for Mild/Moderate Disabilities and a Multiple Subject (Elementary). Very excited! I have been applying for jobs, and have a potential assignment lined up, although I won't be posting specifics on here. :-)

- I am moving back to Fairfield after spending 6 years in Sacramento. It will be/has been an adjustment, but I am happy to be coming home. Now I will be able to see my husband, family, and pets all week long instead of just on the weekends!

Truly, my life outside of home and school/work is mostly non-existent. At this point, I am planning on using this blog to document my craft projects, classroom, and cooking. Personal things will be posted on here, keeping a record of my life, but usually/hopefully in relation to one of those three aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment